Online Recordkeeping Now Available!
- Name of the responsible agricultural fertilizer certificate holder (and name of applicator if different)
- Date of application (month, day, and year)
- Location or field identification number of fertilizer application area
- Rate of application (e.g., pounds of fertilizer per acre)
- Analysis of fertilizer applied (e.g., 11-52-0)
- Application method (soil injected, incorporated, surface-applied, etc.)
- Soil conditions at the time of application
- Temperature, precipitation, and other weather conditions at the time of application
- For surface applications only: was the ground frozen or snow-covered (yes/no)?
- Weather forecast for the day following the application
Recordkeeping Templates - No Required Format
Click here for a record-keeping app for Ohio certified fertilizer application.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to use the fertilizer application.